Reflecta 10T

Fragen/Themen zu Reflecta-Filmscannern
Forumsregeln
In diesem Forum dürfen keine Beiträge mit gewerblichen Angeboten, privaten Verkaufsangeboten oder Links zu gewerblichen Seiten eingestellt werden.
Antworten
janrzm
Reflecta 10T

Beitrag von janrzm »

First post and its a question, I apologise for that.

I have an Imacon 848 and a V800 so hopefully, I can contribute elsewhere!!

So, several years ago I had a Reflecta Proscan 7200, sold it when I found my Imacon, was a mistake as it was a solid workhorse that produced good scans. In order to take some workload off the Imacon I have just bought a Reflecta 10T.

Just set it up this morning, the first couple of scans and I have an issue, something is seriously out of alignment.

The obvious answer is to return it as it's new. The issue with that is I bought it in the UK and it's now living in NZ.....so, question - Has anyone ever opened one of these up, I'm thinking there must be a fairly rudimentary way to adjust the housing inside???

Cheers, Jason.

Bild

Bild
Jossie
Re: Reflecta 10T

Beitrag von Jossie »

Hello Jason,

in that case I would first contact reflecta or PIE directly via phone or email.

Hermann-Josef
DigitDia6000 (CyberView, SilverFast Archive Suite 8 & 9) / CanoScan9950F (ScanGear, VueScan Pro), Eizo CS240, xrite i1studio, Win11 (64bit), Intel i9 (3.4GHz), Speicher 64GB, Nvidia Quadro P2000
janrzm
Re: Reflecta 10T

Beitrag von janrzm »

Hi Hermann,

I've sent an email off to Reflecta this morning.

The more I look at this the stranger it is. The sides (L&R) are still parallel and I can't see any missing info i.e they aren't cropped that I can see. The bottom is actually complete also but its angled up from right to left resulting in a crop of the top. I'd have expected to see the sides being cropped also.

Cheers, Jason.
Antworten