Braun FS -120

Fragen/Themen zu Reflecta-Filmscannern
Forumsregeln
In diesem Forum dürfen keine Beiträge mit gewerblichen Angeboten, privaten Verkaufsangeboten oder Links zu gewerblichen Seiten eingestellt werden.
Antworten
Planetxxx

Braun FS -120

Beitrag von Planetxxx »

Hello fellow film scanners!

My nikon coolscan 8000 has died and i can't afford to replace it with similar. I know that Scandig review the braun fs-120 very well but i've read on this forum, people experiencing issues with the scanner.

Those of you with experience of the braun 120 scanner, would you recommend it? Have many people encountered banding problems? Is this an ongoing problem that hasn't really been solved?

If you could advise i'd be greatly appreciative.

I'm sorry this post hasn't been a written in German.
All good wishes
Bill
Joe
Re: Braun FS -120

Beitrag von Joe »

I don't Know the FS-120. But it is similar to the Reflecta MF 5000. The Reflecta is a bit cheaper in the scandig store.
Jossie

Beitrag von Jossie »

Are they both not "identical" and manufactured by PIE, which sells them as PrimeFilm12pro?

The slightly different resolution mentioned in the scanner test by ScanDig between the Braun and the reflecta is then not significant but due to individual alignment of the optics.

Hermann-Josef
DigitDia6000 (CyberView, SilverFast Archive Suite 8 & 9) / CanoScan9950F (ScanGear, VueScan Pro), Eizo CS240, xrite i1studio, Win11 (64bit), Intel i9 (3.4GHz), Speicher 64GB, Nvidia Quadro P2000
Joe

Beitrag von Joe »

I also think it is the same Hardware from PIE.
Antworten