double image Proscan 7200 problem

Fragen/Themen zu Reflecta-Filmscannern
Forumsregeln
In diesem Forum dürfen keine Beiträge mit gewerblichen Angeboten, privaten Verkaufsangeboten oder Links zu gewerblichen Seiten eingestellt werden.
Joe
Re: double image Proscan 7200 problem

Beitrag von Joe »

I agree with the remarks of Hermann-Josef.

But I know many of such strange Problems in the "USB Environment" - but also this should happen with positiv.

If possible try the scanner on another Computer. Best one on which no other scanner or MFC is installed.
Rzgofv

Beitrag von Rzgofv »

I have the exact same issue. I received my brand new Reflecta Crystalscan 7200 last week and I''m using Silverfast 8. Until I read this post I was worried I was doing something wrong. Please let me know if there is a way to correct this or if you receive any answer from Reflecta. Thanks in advance. Ramon
Rzgofv

Beitrag von Rzgofv »

SCAN1
SCAN1
Scan-1.tif (447.56 KiB) 3157 mal betrachtet
SCAN3
SCAN3
Scan-3.tif (838.19 KiB) 3157 mal betrachtet
SCAN1
SCAN1
Scan-1.tif (447.56 KiB) 3157 mal betrachtet
I´ve submitted the following email to Reflecta explaining my problem. I'll let you know if I receive any response:

"Dear sirs,

I bought a Reflecta CrystalScan 7200 last December 2015 (invoice RE1505655 dated 31/12/2005) which I received last week.

I'm having the following issue with the scanner: every scan shows a "shadow" below the images, a kind of duplicate of the original image.

The shadow or duplicate is in the direction of the scan, as you can see in these two images scanned from the same film turning it around 180º between scans (scan1 and scan2). For the avoidance of problems I have not used USM, iSRD, AACO or GANE corrections in SilverFast. I'm also attaching scan with a flatbed HP scanner of the chemically developed picture in which there is no such "shadow" (scan3).

Please notice the shadow effect on the roofs and shadows in Scan1 and the effect on the feet and below the people on Scan2. On Scan3 this effect doesn't exist.

I'm using SIlverFast 8.8.Or2 (updated today). My PC is an Intel i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz with 12,0 GB RAM running Windows 10 Home. I'm using the original USB cable supplied with the scanner connected to a USB 2.0 port (I've tried also the USB 3.0 port with the same problems).

I would much appreciate guidance in order to solve the problem.

Best regards,"
Dateianhänge
SCAN2
SCAN2
Scan-2.tif (455.88 KiB) 3157 mal betrachtet
Rzgofv

Beitrag von Rzgofv »

I have received a response from Reflecta indicating that "
the CCD sensor board is maladjusted at your scanner.
Sorry, You can´t do here anything.

Please return the scanner to your dealer for change
or
Return the scanner to us for service. We are able to adjust the sensor board right.
In this case, use the address below and add a copy of the invoice to the shipment.
"

I must say that Reflecta's respone was extremely fast and very clear. Superb!

I've contacted the vendor to return the unit.

Good luck lcarba!

Ramón
Jossie

Beitrag von Jossie »

Good morning Ramón,

thanks a lot for this information. Thsi will certainly help others with the same problem. However, I am puzzled by the fact that it only occurs with color negatives and not with positives, as stated above.

Hermann-Josef
DigitDia6000 (CyberView, SilverFast Archive Suite 8 & 9) / CanoScan9950F (ScanGear, VueScan Pro), Eizo CS240, xrite i1studio, Win11 (64bit), Intel i9 (3.4GHz), Speicher 64GB, Nvidia Quadro P2000
lcarba

Beitrag von lcarba »

I´ve sent a detailed report to Service - reflecta <service@reflecta.de>. The told me that the CCD sensor board is out of range, maladjusted.

Thank you
Antworten